The LibrainFormer professional school librarian, now retired through chronic illness. Trying to keep cheerful by reading, drinking lots of tea, blogging my new life, and my love of bling!
- Update 06/07/20 with a lovely gift from a lovely friend
- Update 03/07/20 – new season Plumes en Fête shawl colours!
- Reading roundup 01/07/20
- Update 29/06/20: It’s here at last – Massaccesi reveal!
- Update 26/06/20
- Reading roundup 24/06/20
- Update 22/06/20 with Hermès’ new season scarves!
- Update 19/06/20
- Reading roundup 17/06/20
- Update 15/06/20 with some purchases
Tag Archives: photos
The world feels very strange and upside down at the moment. As regular visitors to this blog will know, I haven’t been able to leave the house for some months, apart from a rare trip out with Lovely Husband. I … Continue reading
I didn’t get much sleep last night, so woke up feeling pretty yucky this morning. In fact, I was nauseous and was actually sick. But…it was Hairdresser Day today and I was not going to miss that! Now, I have … Continue reading