The LibrainFormer professional school librarian, now retired through chronic illness. Trying to keep cheerful by reading, drinking lots of tea, blogging my new life, and my love of bling!
- Friday post 26/05/23: with this week’s health update!
- Friday post 19/05/23: with yet another health update!
- Friday post 12/05/23: health update
- Friday post 28/04/23: another health break
- Reading roundup 26/04/23
- Monday post 24/04/23: with Hermès scarf news!
- Friday post 21/04/23: catching up!
- Reading roundup 19/04/23
- Scarf of the moment: Tulipomanie
- Friday post 14/04/23: with some cheap and cheerful scarves
Tag Archives: chiffon
Update 25/04/22 with a feathery reveal
Hello to you all and welcome to the blog. I really needed last week’s rest and I hope that I can continue to post without having to take another break for quite a while. A couple of weeks ago, I … Continue reading
Update 08/02/21 with a gorgeous Liberty scarf!
Well, I have been stalking this one for quite a while and, OK, maybe this scarf addiction is getting a bit out of hand! But, I don’t really care about that – 😄😄😄. I have been admiring the Hermès mousseline … Continue reading