The LibrainFormer professional school librarian, now retired through chronic illness. Trying to keep cheerful by reading, drinking lots of tea, blogging my new life, and my love of bling!
- Friday post 26/05/23: with this week’s health update!
- Friday post 19/05/23: with yet another health update!
- Friday post 12/05/23: health update
- Friday post 28/04/23: another health break
- Reading roundup 26/04/23
- Monday post 24/04/23: with Hermès scarf news!
- Friday post 21/04/23: catching up!
- Reading roundup 19/04/23
- Scarf of the moment: Tulipomanie
- Friday post 14/04/23: with some cheap and cheerful scarves
Tag Archives: Greek
Monday post 31/10/22 with some gorgeous jewellery
Welcome to a new week on the blog. Yes, I know it’s Hallowe’en today, but I don’t really take much notice of that. Perhaps my children were “deprived” of Trick or Treating when they were young. It is just not … Continue reading
Posted in Ancient History, Jewellery Tagged amethyst, Ancient Greece, Ancient Rome, Art Nouveau, bracelets, crowns, Greek, necklaces, Roman Leave a comment