The LibrainFormer professional school librarian, now retired through chronic illness. Trying to keep cheerful by reading, drinking lots of tea, blogging my new life, and my love of bling!
- Reading roundup 01/02/23
- Monday post 30/01/23: it’s good to be back!
- Taking a short break 24/01/23
- Scarf of the moment: Robe Légère
- Friday post 20/01/23: with even more scarves!
- Reading roundup 18/01/23
- Monday post 16/01/23: hitting the sales!
- Friday post 13/01/23: with a range of scarves!
- Reading roundup 11/01/23
- Monday post 09/01/23: with a beautiful reveal!
Tag Archives: Hermès Story
Welcome to Friday’s post. Today, I am going to catch up with a range of outfits that I have worn during the last couple of weeks. Over the Christmas period, I chose two lovely velour tops that I have owned … Continue reading
Well, I thought that I had finished with the Spring/Summer 2022 Hermès scarf season when I purchased Le Premier Chant. None of the other scarves had caught my eye or imagination. The colourways didn’t appeal. But then I made the … Continue reading