The LibrainFormer professional school librarian, now retired through chronic illness. Trying to keep cheerful by reading, drinking lots of tea, blogging my new life, and my love of bling!
- Outfits of the week 14/01/22
- Reading roundup 12/01/22
- Update 10/01/22
- Outfits of the week 07/01/22
- Reading roundup 05/01/22
- Happy New Year 2022!
- Reading roundup 22/12/21 and a Merry Christmas!
- Update 20/12/21 with a swift reveal!
- Update 17/12/21 with a peek at the Hermès Spring/Summer 2022 scarves
- Reading roundup 15/12/21
Tag Archives: Hermès Spring/Summer 2022
Whoopee!!!! After a really difficult week, I am feeling quite cheerful this afternoon! Over the last few days the new Spring/Summer 2022 scarves, shawls and twillies are beginning to appear on the Hermès website. As usual, I have no self-restraint … Continue reading