The LibrainFormer professional school librarian, now retired through chronic illness. Trying to keep cheerful by reading, drinking lots of tea, blogging my new life, and my love of bling!
- Update 13/07/20 with new stuff!
- Reading roundup 08/07/20
- Update 06/07/20 with a lovely gift from a lovely friend
- Update 03/07/20 – new season Plumes en Fête shawl colours!
- Reading roundup 01/07/20
- Update 29/06/20: It’s here at last – Massaccesi reveal!
- Update 26/06/20
- Reading roundup 24/06/20
- Update 22/06/20 with Hermès’ new season scarves!
- Update 19/06/20
Tag Archives: La Femme aux Semelles de Vent
I have already told the story of how I came to own this amazing scarf. The real tale goes slightly further back in time. In 2014, I started down the slippery slope of Hermès scarf ownership and very soon started … Continue reading
Hairdresser day! Yes, it is six weeks since my last haircut and I am so pleased that I was able to go. Lovely Husband drove me there and back and I was even strong enough to walk across town to … Continue reading
I had the most amazing luck at the end of last week. When I was visiting the Rennies website, I saw one of my grail scarves offered at a very good price, so I had no choice but to snap … Continue reading