The LibrainFormer professional school librarian, now retired through chronic illness. Trying to keep cheerful by reading, drinking lots of tea, blogging my new life, and my love of bling!
- Taking a break – update 11/10/20
- Update 02/10/20
- Reading roundup 30/09/20
- Update 28/09/20 with some new scarf rings
- Outfit of the day 25/09/20 with a haircut!
- Reading roundup 23/09/20
- Update 21/09/20
- Update 18/09/20 with good and bad news
- Reading roundup 16/09/20
- Update 14/09/20 with the most fabulous scarf!
Tag Archives: Masai Clothing Company
I hope that everyone had a good weekend. At the moment, I find it difficult to distinguish between the days of the week as they all seem to be the same for me! Recently, I came to the conclusion that … Continue reading