The LibrainFormer professional school librarian, now retired through chronic illness. Trying to keep cheerful by reading, drinking lots of tea, blogging my new life, and my love of bling!
- Reading roundup 29/03/23
- Monday post 27/03/23: with an unexpected reveal!
- Friday post 24/03/23: with a little scarf and a large shawl!
- Reading roundup 22/03/23
- Monday post 20/03/23: Mothers’ Day treats
- Friday post 17/03/23: what I would have worn!
- Reading roundup 15/03/23
- Monday post 13/03/23: with this and that
- Friday post 10/03/23: with a gorgeous treat!
- Reading roundup 08/03/23
Tag Archives: comments
Update 24/01/20 with a sale purchase
I was trying to avoid the sales. Really, honestly… Well, I simply couldn’t resist. In recent years I have put on a lot of weight, for a variety of reasons, and loads of my clothing staples don’t fit me any … Continue reading
Posted in Blogging, Clothes, Shopping, Wardrobe Tagged coats, comments, grey, leopard print, Masai Clothing Company Leave a comment
I am going to spend some time this afternoon answering comments and updating a couple of older posts. First of all, I must apologise once again for being so tardy with replying to your kind remarks. I was always a … Continue reading →