The LibrainFormer professional school librarian, now retired through chronic illness. Trying to keep cheerful by reading, drinking lots of tea, blogging my new life, and my love of bling!
- Monday post 05/12/22: under too much stress!
- Friday post 02/12/22 with the lovely, lazy leopardesses
- Reading roundup 30/11/22
- Monday post 28/11/22 with this and that
- Friday post 25/11/22 with a spectrum of scarves
- Reading roundup 24/11/22
- Monday post 21/11/22 with various thoughts
- Friday post 18/11/22 with “unsuitable” scarves!
- Reading roundup 16/11/22
- Monday post 14/11/22 with presents and H news
Tag Archives: medicine
Hello kind visitors: I’m back again! Welcome to a new week on my blog… Well, last week was very strange. On Tuesday, I started to feel very ill in the evening with horrible D&V. This lasted until I, eventually, fell … Continue reading
Well, I’m back! It has been an “interesting” time since I last posted: some lovely days, some awful days and some in the middle. There were definitely some lovely days with Younger Son visiting. He brings lightness, hugs, happiness and … Continue reading