The LibrainFormer professional school librarian, now retired through chronic illness. Trying to keep cheerful by reading, drinking lots of tea, blogging my new life, and my love of bling!
- Monday post 20/03/23: Mothers’ Day treats
- Friday post 17/03/23: what I would have worn!
- Reading roundup 15/03/23
- Monday post 13/03/23: with this and that
- Friday post 10/03/23: with a gorgeous treat!
- Reading roundup 08/03/23
- Monday post 06/03/23: return of The Librain!
- Taking another break: update 27/02/23
- Taking another break: update 20/02/23
- Taking another break 08/02/23
Tag Archives: medicine
Monday post 07/11/22 with darkness and light
Hello kind visitors: I’m back again! Welcome to a new week on my blog… Well, last week was very strange. On Tuesday, I started to feel very ill in the evening with horrible D&V. This lasted until I, eventually, fell … Continue reading
Posted in Health, Lifestyle Tagged depression, illness, medicine 2 Comments
Well, I’m back! It has been an “interesting” time since I last posted: some lovely days, some awful days and some in the middle. There were definitely some lovely days with Younger Son visiting. He brings lightness, hugs, happiness and … Continue reading
Posted in Family, Health, Lifestyle Tagged happy news, illness, medicine Leave a comment
I am again far too ill to write more than a few lines. As I read back through this blog, I realise just how restricted my life has become and how boring it must all seem to anyone who visits … Continue reading