The LibrainFormer professional school librarian, now retired through chronic illness. Trying to keep cheerful by reading, drinking lots of tea, blogging my new life, and my love of bling!
- Friday post 02/12/22 with the lovely, lazy leopardesses
- Reading roundup 30/11/22
- Monday post 28/11/22 with this and that
- Friday post 25/11/22 with a spectrum of scarves
- Reading roundup 24/11/22
- Monday post 21/11/22 with various thoughts
- Friday post 18/11/22 with “unsuitable” scarves!
- Reading roundup 16/11/22
- Monday post 14/11/22 with presents and H news
- Friday post 11/11/22 with a lovely outfit
Tag Archives: nightwear
Welcome to my final post of the week. Unfortunately, I have been too ill to get dressed properly and have stayed in my nightwear through the day. On good days, I have only been able to get up for about … Continue reading
Well, that was a hot and sticky week! With my large collection of health issues, steamy weather conditions are really difficult. I really struggled to breathe properly and had to fight to stay comfortable. Thankfully, everything has now cooled down and … Continue reading
If you read Monday’s post, you will be aware that I am trying to find some Summer nightwear! I hadn’t had a great deal of luck, although I had managed to find two nightdresses from John Lewis, which are both … Continue reading