The LibrainFormer professional school librarian, now retired through chronic illness. Trying to keep cheerful by reading, drinking lots of tea, blogging my new life, and my love of bling!
- Post 1001! Outfits of the week 20/05/22
- Reading roundup 18/05/22
- Update 16/05/22 with some hints of Hermès’ Autumn/Winter 2022 scarf season!
- Update 02/05/22
- Update 29/04/22
- Reading roundup 27/04/22
- Update 25/04/22 with a feathery reveal
- Update 18/04/22 – taking a short break
- Outfits of the week 15/04/22
- Reading roundup 13/04/22
Tag Archives: nightwear
Well, that was a hot and sticky week! With my large collection of health issues, steamy weather conditions are really difficult. I really struggled to breathe properly and had to fight to stay comfortable. Thankfully, everything has now cooled down and … Continue reading
If you read Monday’s post, you will be aware that I am trying to find some Summer nightwear! I hadn’t had a great deal of luck, although I had managed to find two nightdresses from John Lewis, which are both … Continue reading