The LibrainFormer professional school librarian, now retired through chronic illness. Trying to keep cheerful by reading, drinking lots of tea, blogging my new life, and my love of bling!
- Friday post 26/05/23: with this week’s health update!
- Friday post 19/05/23: with yet another health update!
- Friday post 12/05/23: health update
- Friday post 28/04/23: another health break
- Reading roundup 26/04/23
- Monday post 24/04/23: with Hermès scarf news!
- Friday post 21/04/23: catching up!
- Reading roundup 19/04/23
- Scarf of the moment: Tulipomanie
- Friday post 14/04/23: with some cheap and cheerful scarves
Tag Archives: opals
Outfit of the day 24/01/19
I had an appointment at the hospital in the city centre today, concerning my osteoporosis. As I had been forced to cancel the previous two appointments, it was a long time since this issue had been looked at. Everything went … Continue reading
Posted in Clothes, Health, Lifestyle, Outfit of the day, Scarves, Wardrobe Tagged Baobab Cat, bracelets, cardigans, earrings, gavroches, grey, Hermès, hospitals, Hotter, John Lewis, jumpers, Lands' End, navy, opals, osteoporosis, pink, Pure Collection, rings, shoes, tops, trousers, white Leave a comment