The LibrainFormer professional school librarian, now retired through chronic illness. Trying to keep cheerful by reading, drinking lots of tea, blogging my new life, and my love of bling!
- Update 16/04/21: second dose tomorrow!
- Reading roundup 14/04/21
- Update 12/04/21 with thoughts about my hair
- Outfits of the week 09/04/21
- Reading roundup 07/04/21
- Update 05/04/21 from an M addict!
- Outfits of the week 02/04/21
- Not a Reading roundup 31/03/21
- Update 29/03/21 with Olympian Gods X 2!!
- Outfits of the week 26/03/21
Tag Archives: osteoporosis
I had an appointment at the hospital in the city centre today, concerning my osteoporosis. As I had been forced to cancel the previous two appointments, it was a long time since this issue had been looked at. Everything went … Continue reading