The LibrainFormer professional school librarian, now retired through chronic illness. Trying to keep cheerful by reading, drinking lots of tea, blogging my new life, and my love of bling!
- Update 18/06/21
- Reading roundup 16/06/21
- Update 14/06/21: my Massaccesi handbag lineup!
- Update 11/06/21: hunting for pretty nightwear… continued!
- Reading roundup 09/06/21
- Update 07/06/21: hunting for pretty nightwear
- Outfits of the week 04/06/21
- Reading roundup 02/06/21
- Update 31/05/21
- Update 24/05/21 – taking a break
Tag Archives: rings
I had an appointment at the hospital in the city centre today, concerning my osteoporosis. As I had been forced to cancel the previous two appointments, it was a long time since this issue had been looked at. Everything went … Continue reading
Is it that day again? How has it come around so fast! Yes, it is my birthday today – 62, eek! I dragged myself out of bed this morning and put on a very nice outfit, if I say so … Continue reading