The LibrainFormer professional school librarian, now retired through chronic illness. Trying to keep cheerful by reading, drinking lots of tea, blogging my new life, and my love of bling!
- Update 30/09/22 with gorgeous Massaccesi offer!
- Reading roundup 28/09/22
- Update 26/09/22 with a new hairdo!
- Outfits of the week 23/09/22 with a birthday and a funeral
- Reading roundup 21/09/22
- Mourning 09/09/22 – updated 12/09/22
- Reading roundup 07/09/22
- Update 05/09/22 with a very quick post
- Outfits of the week 02/09/22
- Reading roundup 31/08/22
Tag Archives: rings
I had an appointment at the hospital in the city centre today, concerning my osteoporosis. As I had been forced to cancel the previous two appointments, it was a long time since this issue had been looked at. Everything went … Continue reading
Is it that day again? How has it come around so fast! Yes, it is my birthday today – 62, eek! I dragged myself out of bed this morning and put on a very nice outfit, if I say so … Continue reading