The LibrainFormer professional school librarian, now retired through chronic illness. Trying to keep cheerful by reading, drinking lots of tea, blogging my new life, and my love of bling!
- Reading roundup 01/02/23
- Monday post 30/01/23: it’s good to be back!
- Taking a short break 24/01/23
- Scarf of the moment: Robe Légère
- Friday post 20/01/23: with even more scarves!
- Reading roundup 18/01/23
- Monday post 16/01/23: hitting the sales!
- Friday post 13/01/23: with a range of scarves!
- Reading roundup 11/01/23
- Monday post 09/01/23: with a beautiful reveal!
Tag Archives: Seasalt
This has been a rollercoaster kind of week: some terrible, difficult days and some peaceful, quiet days. Lovely Husband and I are quite worn out both physically and emotionally. Some good news is that Younger Son is visiting from next … Continue reading
Regular readers of this blog will be aware that I have been struggling with ill-health for many years. My situation has not improved this year as I am spending even more time in bed and have only been able to … Continue reading