The LibrainFormer professional school librarian, now retired through chronic illness. Trying to keep cheerful by reading, drinking lots of tea, blogging my new life, and my love of bling!
- Friday post 26/05/23: with this week’s health update!
- Friday post 19/05/23: with yet another health update!
- Friday post 12/05/23: health update
- Friday post 28/04/23: another health break
- Reading roundup 26/04/23
- Monday post 24/04/23: with Hermès scarf news!
- Friday post 21/04/23: catching up!
- Reading roundup 19/04/23
- Scarf of the moment: Tulipomanie
- Friday post 14/04/23: with some cheap and cheerful scarves
Tag Archives: Whittard
Update 15/11/21 with birthday gifts
First of all, my apologies for such a short post on Friday. So, today’s is the content I would have written on Friday, if I had been well enough. I hope that is not too confusing! Anyway, here are the … Continue reading
Posted in Jewellery, Scarves, Special days, Wardrobe Tagged birthdays, earrings, Etsy, gifts, gold, Johnstons of Elgin, Mint Velvet, necklaces, presents, silver, tea, Whittard Leave a comment
Update 13/11/20 with birthday gifts
As I wrote in Monday’s post, I had a lovely birthday last Sunday. I really enjoyed the day and was fortunate to receive some gorgeous birthday presents. You can see them in the collage below… Top row, L to R: … Continue reading
Posted in Clothes, Jewellery, Outfit of the day, Special days, Wardrobe Tagged Bill Skinner, birthdays, cobalt, gifts, Hermès, John Lewis, lapis lazuli, Marks and Spencer, Plumes en Fete, Seasalt, Whittard 2 Comments