The LibrainFormer professional school librarian, now retired through chronic illness. Trying to keep cheerful by reading, drinking lots of tea, blogging my new life, and my love of bling!
- Wardrobe Planning #31: Wardrobe colour wheel update #03
- Outfits of the week 17/09/21
- Reading roundup 15/09/21
- Update 13/09/21 with bits and bobs!
- Outfits of the week 10/09/21
- Reading roundup 08/09/21
- Update 06/09/21 with a fresh and pretty reveal
- Update 30/08/21 with a break
- Update 27/08/21
- Reading roundup 25/08/21
Tag Archives: seasons
As yesterday was when the clocks changed – Spring Forward, Fall Back – it seems fitting to think about planning my clothes and accessories for warmer weather. Mind you, here in the UK we can still expect to have snow, … Continue reading