The LibrainFormer professional school librarian, now retired through chronic illness. Trying to keep cheerful by reading, drinking lots of tea, blogging my new life, and my love of bling!
- Outfits of the week 23/09/22 with a birthday and a funeral
- Reading roundup 21/09/22
- Mourning 09/09/22 – updated 12/09/22
- Reading roundup 07/09/22
- Update 05/09/22 with a very quick post
- Outfits of the week 02/09/22
- Reading roundup 31/08/22
- Update 29/08/22 with a frustrating day!
- Outfits of the week 26/08/22
- Reading roundup 24/08/22
Tag Archives: Shopping
Back in the early days of this blog, I tried to work out a sensible plan for my wardrobe including clothes, accessories and footwear. I had been, and am still, inspired by the wonderful Vivienne Files website and the way … Continue reading
As yesterday was when the clocks changed – Spring Forward, Fall Back – it seems fitting to think about planning my clothes and accessories for warmer weather. Mind you, here in the UK we can still expect to have snow, … Continue reading