The LibrainFormer professional school librarian, now retired through chronic illness. Trying to keep cheerful by reading, drinking lots of tea, blogging my new life, and my love of bling!
- Update 16/04/21: second dose tomorrow!
- Reading roundup 14/04/21
- Update 12/04/21 with thoughts about my hair
- Outfits of the week 09/04/21
- Reading roundup 07/04/21
- Update 05/04/21 from an M addict!
- Outfits of the week 02/04/21
- Not a Reading roundup 31/03/21
- Update 29/03/21 with Olympian Gods X 2!!
- Outfits of the week 26/03/21
Tag Archives: Shopping
Back in the early days of this blog, I tried to work out a sensible plan for my wardrobe including clothes, accessories and footwear. I had been, and am still, inspired by the wonderful Vivienne Files website and the way … Continue reading
As yesterday was when the clocks changed – Spring Forward, Fall Back – it seems fitting to think about planning my clothes and accessories for warmer weather. Mind you, here in the UK we can still expect to have snow, … Continue reading