The LibrainFormer professional school librarian, now retired through chronic illness. Trying to keep cheerful by reading, drinking lots of tea, blogging my new life, and my love of bling!
- Monday post 06/02/23: with a thought-provoking screenshot
- Friday post 03/02/23: with cobalt cashmere
- Reading roundup 01/02/23
- Monday post 30/01/23: it’s good to be back!
- Taking a short break 24/01/23
- Scarf of the moment: Robe Légère
- Friday post 20/01/23: with even more scarves!
- Reading roundup 18/01/23
- Monday post 16/01/23: hitting the sales!
- Friday post 13/01/23: with a range of scarves!
Tag Archives: Summer
I find it hard to believe that the weather can change from Summer to Autumn overnight, but that is what seems to have happened, at least here in the Midlands. Lovely Husband was up early and told me how cold … Continue reading
As yesterday was when the clocks changed – Spring Forward, Fall Back – it seems fitting to think about planning my clothes and accessories for warmer weather. Mind you, here in the UK we can still expect to have snow, … Continue reading