The LibrainFormer professional school librarian, now retired through chronic illness. Trying to keep cheerful by reading, drinking lots of tea, blogging my new life, and my love of bling!
- Update 13/07/20 with new stuff!
- Reading roundup 08/07/20
- Update 06/07/20 with a lovely gift from a lovely friend
- Update 03/07/20 – new season Plumes en Fête shawl colours!
- Reading roundup 01/07/20
- Update 29/06/20: It’s here at last – Massaccesi reveal!
- Update 26/06/20
- Reading roundup 24/06/20
- Update 22/06/20 with Hermès’ new season scarves!
- Update 19/06/20
Tag Archives: Under the Waves
I am currently sitting in bed listening to a terrific hail storm rattling against the windows! The sky has turned a deep, dark grey and the leaves on the trees look shredded. I am so glad that I have a … Continue reading
This post is going to be a little different today as I am showing two outfits! They are very similar as I wore the same twin set and scarf both yesterday and today, but the accessories and the scarf knots … Continue reading
This lovely scarf, Under the Waves, was designed by Alice Shirley for Hermès’ Spring/Summer 2016 season. The minute I saw it I knew that I would have to save up for it, particularly for this silk twill 90cm colourway, #15, … Continue reading