The LibrainFormer professional school librarian, now retired through chronic illness. Trying to keep cheerful by reading, drinking lots of tea, blogging my new life, and my love of bling!
- Monday post 06/02/23: with a thought-provoking screenshot
- Friday post 03/02/23: with cobalt cashmere
- Reading roundup 01/02/23
- Monday post 30/01/23: it’s good to be back!
- Taking a short break 24/01/23
- Scarf of the moment: Robe Légère
- Friday post 20/01/23: with even more scarves!
- Reading roundup 18/01/23
- Monday post 16/01/23: hitting the sales!
- Friday post 13/01/23: with a range of scarves!
Tag Archives: cowboy cowl knot
This week, I decided to choose one scarf and wear it with the same, but different coloured, clothing and also tie it in the same way. I just wanted to see the difference that two alternative shades of cashmere would … Continue reading
I did it! We went out together on Tuesday! It’s funny really. Only a couple of years ago, I was laughing on this blog at the thought that visiting a garden centre was the highlight of my week. At that … Continue reading
I managed to go out today! It feels like a small miracle, to be honest. My health has been improving slowly – Lovely Husband realised that my vision was a little better this afternoon because I managed to read something … Continue reading
I am currently sitting in bed listening to a terrific hail storm rattling against the windows! The sky has turned a deep, dark grey and the leaves on the trees look shredded. I am so glad that I have a … Continue reading