I am currently sitting in bed listening to a terrific hail storm rattling against the windows! The sky has turned a deep, dark grey and the leaves on the trees look shredded. I am so glad that I have a hot cup of tea next to me.
It was counselling day again and I was able to attend the appointment, although I arrived in the room wheezing horribly from the walk up two flights of stairs. To try to counteract some of the gloom from the week, I wore a rather whimsical pair of earrings with this lovely Under the Waves silk scarf, designed by Alice Shirley for Hermès. I have just searched this blog to find posts about the scarf and realised that I only seem to wear it in May – how odd! I must do something about that as it is so pretty with its refreshing pastel colours.
- Aqua cotton cable jumper – Lands’ End.
- Indigo cotton jeans – Klass.
- Blue/green iridescent Seahorse earrings – MadMarchMoon via Etsy.
- Coral pink enamel and gold Agama bangle – Halcyon Days.
- Blue enamel and gold Agama bangle – Halcyon Days.
- Silk scarf, 90cm, in pink, aqua, turquoise, blue, yellow and taupe – Under the Waves – Hermès. Tied in a cowboy cowl knot.
Elder Son is having a day out tomorrow, so Lovely Husband and I will enjoy the peace and quiet!
Happy Weekend to you all!
PS. If you are interested in finding out more about the gorgeous Under the Waves scarf design, do look at my Scarf of the Moment profile post.