The LibrainFormer professional school librarian, now retired through chronic illness. Trying to keep cheerful by reading, drinking lots of tea, blogging my new life, and my love of bling!
- Friday post 02/12/22 with the lovely, lazy leopardesses
- Reading roundup 30/11/22
- Monday post 28/11/22 with this and that
- Friday post 25/11/22 with a spectrum of scarves
- Reading roundup 24/11/22
- Monday post 21/11/22 with various thoughts
- Friday post 18/11/22 with “unsuitable” scarves!
- Reading roundup 16/11/22
- Monday post 14/11/22 with presents and H news
- Friday post 11/11/22 with a lovely outfit
Tag Archives: Wedding anniversary
Today is our 33rd Wedding Anniversary! It seems pretty amazing to have reached this point in our lives and I am so grateful that, somehow, Lovely Husband and I crossed paths so many years ago. This evening he is going … Continue reading
Well, we reached 31 years today! After yesterday’s adventure, I had hoped to continue the good run by having lunch out at the pub with Lovely Husband, but it was not to be. After a good night’s sleep, I woke … Continue reading