The LibrainFormer professional school librarian, now retired through chronic illness. Trying to keep cheerful by reading, drinking lots of tea, blogging my new life, and my love of bling!
- Update 03/10/22
- Update 30/09/22 with gorgeous Massaccesi offer!
- Reading roundup 28/09/22
- Update 26/09/22 with a new hairdo!
- Outfits of the week 23/09/22 with a birthday and a funeral
- Reading roundup 21/09/22
- Mourning 09/09/22 – updated 12/09/22
- Reading roundup 07/09/22
- Update 05/09/22 with a very quick post
- Outfits of the week 02/09/22
Tag Archives: Winter
As I have said before, the fashion world seems like a very baffling place to me. We are not even in the Summer yet in the Northern Hemisphere, but already the designers are showing their new offerings for the Autumn/Winter … Continue reading
When it is this time of year, with crisp mornings and dark evenings, I feel like snuggling in thick wool jumpers and warm joggers. I also have a nice velvety top and bottoms in navy that I bought from Cotton … Continue reading
I find it hard to believe that the weather can change from Summer to Autumn overnight, but that is what seems to have happened, at least here in the Midlands. Lovely Husband was up early and told me how cold … Continue reading