This is one of those backward looking kind of posts. Yet again, I am ill in bed having had a huge panic attack this morning that left me unable to speak without wheezing. I had to cancel my counselling session and I am truly fed up!
On Wednesday, I was well enough to ask Lovely Husband to take me to the Library to choose some more books and after that we went to the usual supermarket café (where Elder Son works). I did wear a nice outfit, so that is the one I am showing you today.
Today’s outfit (well, Wednesday’s really, but never mind):
- Fresh lavender cotton sleeveless vest – Lands’ End.
- Purple cotton mix crew neck cardigan – Lands’ End.
- Navy linen trousers – Isle Collection.
- Crystal and silver earrings – John Lewis.
- Navy nubuck slip-on shoes – Hotter.
- Silk scarf, 90cm, in lilac, purple, green and white – Escales Mediterranéenes – Hermès. Tied in a necklace knot, which is really good in warmer weather.
By the way, I recommend these vests from Lands’ End. They come in a rainbow of colours, which change from season to season (I now have quite a collection in shades of purple, plus blue and white. The fabric is pure cotton and very thick and substantial and the cut would cover most bra straps. I tend to wait for Lands’ End’s regular sales to buy them.
I really hope that my health improves over the next few days as I am getting very upset with my current state. Even though I love reading, I would like a change from these four walls and the view out of my bedroom window of the houses opposite!
Best wishes to you all for a happy weekend,
PS. If you would like to find out more about the lovely Escales Mediterranéenes scarf, please look at my Scarf of the Moment profile post.