The LibrainFormer professional school librarian, now retired through chronic illness. Trying to keep cheerful by reading, drinking lots of tea, blogging my new life, and my love of bling!
- Outfits of the week 09/04/21
- Reading roundup 07/04/21
- Update 05/04/21 from an M addict!
- Outfits of the week 02/04/21
- Not a Reading roundup 31/03/21
- Update 29/03/21 with Olympian Gods X 2!!
- Outfits of the week 26/03/21
- Reading roundup 24/03/21
- Update 22/03/21 – I’m back again!
- Taking a break – illness
Tag Archives: panic attacks
This is one of those backward looking kind of posts. Yet again, I am ill in bed having had a huge panic attack this morning that left me unable to speak without wheezing. I had to cancel my counselling session … Continue reading
This is unusual for me, but I have to admit that I am not capable of posting properly again today. Last night I had the most horrible series of anxiety/panic attacks that lasted from 23.00 until about 4.00. I won’t go … Continue reading