The LibrainFormer professional school librarian, now retired through chronic illness. Trying to keep cheerful by reading, drinking lots of tea, blogging my new life, and my love of bling!
- Update 27/11/20 – hassles all round!
- Reading roundup 25/11/20
- Update 23/11/20 with some grammatical humour
- Outfit of the day 20/11/20
- Reading roundup 18/11/20
- Outfit of the day 16/11/20 with Hermès’ Sweet Dreams scarf
- Update 13/11/20 with birthday gifts
- Reading roundup 11/11/20
- Update 09/11/20
- Update 06/11/20
Tag Archives: panic attacks
This is one of those backward looking kind of posts. Yet again, I am ill in bed having had a huge panic attack this morning that left me unable to speak without wheezing. I had to cancel my counselling session … Continue reading
This is unusual for me, but I have to admit that I am not capable of posting properly again today. Last night I had the most horrible series of anxiety/panic attacks that lasted from 23.00 until about 4.00. I won’t go … Continue reading