The LibrainFormer professional school librarian, now retired through chronic illness. Trying to keep cheerful by reading, drinking lots of tea, blogging my new life, and my love of bling!
- Reading roundup 01/02/23
- Monday post 30/01/23: it’s good to be back!
- Taking a short break 24/01/23
- Scarf of the moment: Robe Légère
- Friday post 20/01/23: with even more scarves!
- Reading roundup 18/01/23
- Monday post 16/01/23: hitting the sales!
- Friday post 13/01/23: with a range of scarves!
- Reading roundup 11/01/23
- Monday post 09/01/23: with a beautiful reveal!
Tag Archives: eyes
I am really trying to get up every day, even if it’s just for a few hours. Lovely Husband and I watch TV and have lunch together and sometimes he comes to bed in the afternoon, to ease his back … Continue reading
I managed to go out today! It feels like a small miracle, to be honest. My health has been improving slowly – Lovely Husband realised that my vision was a little better this afternoon because I managed to read something … Continue reading