The LibrainFormer professional school librarian, now retired through chronic illness. Trying to keep cheerful by reading, drinking lots of tea, blogging my new life, and my love of bling!
- Reading roundup 22/09/21
- Wardrobe Planning #31: Wardrobe colour wheel update #03
- Outfits of the week 17/09/21
- Reading roundup 15/09/21
- Update 13/09/21 with bits and bobs!
- Outfits of the week 10/09/21
- Reading roundup 08/09/21
- Update 06/09/21 with a fresh and pretty reveal
- Update 30/08/21 with a break
- Update 27/08/21
Tag Archives: eyes
I am really trying to get up every day, even if it’s just for a few hours. Lovely Husband and I watch TV and have lunch together and sometimes he comes to bed in the afternoon, to ease his back … Continue reading
I managed to go out today! It feels like a small miracle, to be honest. My health has been improving slowly – Lovely Husband realised that my vision was a little better this afternoon because I managed to read something … Continue reading