I did it at last! You can see from the post’s title that I managed to get to the hairdresser. My last hair appointment was in May and I had tried, but failed, to get there since, because I was too afraid to go. Yesterday it took a lot of encouragement from my “chaps”, but they got me there. Here is the result…
It will be interesting to see what my hairdo looks like after I have washed my it as I don’t have the energy to blow dry it any more!
I also took the opportunity to wear a nice outfit. Elder Son asked me why I was “all dressed up” but I told him that I have to take any opportunity I get! This is the outfit…
- Lilac cashmere v-neck jumper – Marks and Spencer.
- Grey cotton jeans – Lands’ End.
- Silver leather wrap bracelet – Massaccesi.
- Pewter leather white soled trainers – Hotter.
- Grape Croco leather Victoria handbag – Massaccesi.
- Silk scarf, 45cm, in bright pink, grey, purple, white and black – Baobab Cat. Tied in a cowboy knot.
Today, Lovely Husband and I had to go out again to have our COVID-19 boosters and I had planned to wear another of my gorgeous scarves with a similar outfit. Unfortunately, it is raining heavily today so I didn’t risk an Hermès! As I was very tired, I just threw on a random set of clothes and dashed out to the car.
Anyway, I will try to wear something nice over the weekend and during next week so that I have some outfits to show you in next Friday’s post. I must make the most of having all of this lovely stuff!
Happy Weekend to you all!
Love and best wishes,