The LibrainFormer professional school librarian, now retired through chronic illness. Trying to keep cheerful by reading, drinking lots of tea, blogging my new life, and my love of bling!
- Update 30/09/22 with gorgeous Massaccesi offer!
- Reading roundup 28/09/22
- Update 26/09/22 with a new hairdo!
- Outfits of the week 23/09/22 with a birthday and a funeral
- Reading roundup 21/09/22
- Mourning 09/09/22 – updated 12/09/22
- Reading roundup 07/09/22
- Update 05/09/22 with a very quick post
- Outfits of the week 02/09/22
- Reading roundup 31/08/22
Tag Archives: Victoria
I had a lovely post planned for today. Yesterday, I was supposed to get my hair done and I had a gorgeous outfit laid out on my bed with all the accessories. But it was not to be. Instead, I … Continue reading
I did it at last! You can see from the post’s title that I managed to get to the hairdresser. My last hair appointment was in May and I had tried, but failed, to get there since, because I was … Continue reading
First of all, I hope that you all had a lovely weekend and that those of you who have it are enjoying the sunny weather. In this part of the UK it is very warm and sticky at the moment … Continue reading