The LibrainFormer professional school librarian, now retired through chronic illness. Trying to keep cheerful by reading, drinking lots of tea, blogging my new life, and my love of bling!
- Monday post 06/02/23: with a thought-provoking screenshot
- Friday post 03/02/23: with cobalt cashmere
- Reading roundup 01/02/23
- Monday post 30/01/23: it’s good to be back!
- Taking a short break 24/01/23
- Scarf of the moment: Robe Légère
- Friday post 20/01/23: with even more scarves!
- Reading roundup 18/01/23
- Monday post 16/01/23: hitting the sales!
- Friday post 13/01/23: with a range of scarves!
Tag Archives: Victoria
I had a lovely post planned for today. Yesterday, I was supposed to get my hair done and I had a gorgeous outfit laid out on my bed with all the accessories. But it was not to be. Instead, I … Continue reading
I did it at last! You can see from the post’s title that I managed to get to the hairdresser. My last hair appointment was in May and I had tried, but failed, to get there since, because I was … Continue reading
First of all, I hope that you all had a lovely weekend and that those of you who have it are enjoying the sunny weather. In this part of the UK it is very warm and sticky at the moment … Continue reading