The LibrainFormer professional school librarian, now retired through chronic illness. Trying to keep cheerful by reading, drinking lots of tea, blogging my new life, and my love of bling!
- Friday post 26/05/23: with this week’s health update!
- Friday post 19/05/23: with yet another health update!
- Friday post 12/05/23: health update
- Friday post 28/04/23: another health break
- Reading roundup 26/04/23
- Monday post 24/04/23: with Hermès scarf news!
- Friday post 21/04/23: catching up!
- Reading roundup 19/04/23
- Scarf of the moment: Tulipomanie
- Friday post 14/04/23: with some cheap and cheerful scarves
Tag Archives: bereavement
I cannot write much today. It is five years since the death of my wonderful Mum and we heard yesterday that another close relative died in the morning. This is the scarf I wore yesterday: Hermès’ Escales Mediterranéenes. I hope … Continue reading
Posted in Family, Lifestyle, Scarves, Wardrobe Tagged bereavement, Escales Mediterraneenes, Hermès 2 Comments