The LibrainFormer professional school librarian, now retired through chronic illness. Trying to keep cheerful by reading, drinking lots of tea, blogging my new life, and my love of bling!
- Outfits of the week 09/04/21
- Reading roundup 07/04/21
- Update 05/04/21 from an M addict!
- Outfits of the week 02/04/21
- Not a Reading roundup 31/03/21
- Update 29/03/21 with Olympian Gods X 2!!
- Outfits of the week 26/03/21
- Reading roundup 24/03/21
- Update 22/03/21 – I’m back again!
- Taking a break – illness
Tag Archives: food
Well, I had a lovely birthday yesterday. My husband cooked bacon sandwiches for lunch (my favourite treat that I only allow myself once a week!) and then delicious steak and chips for dinner. He is a very good cook and … Continue reading
Nowadays, we organise present giving at Christmas in the same way as I just did for my birthday: I buy what I would like in advance and my chaps refund the money and give me the gifts on the day. … Continue reading