The LibrainFormer professional school librarian, now retired through chronic illness. Trying to keep cheerful by reading, drinking lots of tea, blogging my new life, and my love of bling!
- Outfits of the week 14/01/22
- Reading roundup 12/01/22
- Update 10/01/22
- Outfits of the week 07/01/22
- Reading roundup 05/01/22
- Happy New Year 2022!
- Reading roundup 22/12/21 and a Merry Christmas!
- Update 20/12/21 with a swift reveal!
- Update 17/12/21 with a peek at the Hermès Spring/Summer 2022 scarves
- Reading roundup 15/12/21
Tag Archives: retirement
Dilemma: how to change a wardrobe that suited my working life to fit with retirement? In 2014, I officially retired from my position as a school librarian. As I had been off work for some time with illness, this was … Continue reading