The LibrainFormer professional school librarian, now retired through chronic illness. Trying to keep cheerful by reading, drinking lots of tea, blogging my new life, and my love of bling!
- Wardrobe Planning #31: Wardrobe colour wheel update #03
- Outfits of the week 17/09/21
- Reading roundup 15/09/21
- Update 13/09/21 with bits and bobs!
- Outfits of the week 10/09/21
- Reading roundup 08/09/21
- Update 06/09/21 with a fresh and pretty reveal
- Update 30/08/21 with a break
- Update 27/08/21
- Reading roundup 25/08/21
Tag Archives: carmine
I’m so happy today! Despite feeling very ill, if I could jump up and down I would. I ordered another Massaccesi handbag back in February, then the pandemic hit and I waited and waited…. and now it has arrived! Hooray! … Continue reading →