The LibrainFormer professional school librarian, now retired through chronic illness. Trying to keep cheerful by reading, drinking lots of tea, blogging my new life, and my love of bling!
- Reading roundup 29/03/23
- Monday post 27/03/23: with an unexpected reveal!
- Friday post 24/03/23: with a little scarf and a large shawl!
- Reading roundup 22/03/23
- Monday post 20/03/23: Mothers’ Day treats
- Friday post 17/03/23: what I would have worn!
- Reading roundup 15/03/23
- Monday post 13/03/23: with this and that
- Friday post 10/03/23: with a gorgeous treat!
- Reading roundup 08/03/23
Tag Archives: Croco leather
Friday post 10/03/23: with a gorgeous treat!
Hi everyone and welcome to Friday’s post! Way back in September last year, I received an email from Marco Massaccesi (handbag designer and craftsman extraordinaire) with the following image: Those leathers! Those colours! Here were more of the colours: Gorgeous! … Continue reading
Posted in Handbags, Scarves, Wardrobe Tagged blue, Croco leather, Dans un Jardin Anglais, Hermès, Massaccesi, Pavone, Selene, silver, twillies Leave a comment