The LibrainFormer professional school librarian, now retired through chronic illness. Trying to keep cheerful by reading, drinking lots of tea, blogging my new life, and my love of bling!
- Scarf of the moment: Plumes en Fête – revised to include the shawl
- Update 07/08/20 with a beautiful reveal!
- Reading roundup 05/08/20
- Update 03/08/20
- Update 31/07/20 with lovely Hermès Plumes en Fête
- Reading roundup 29/07/20
- Outfit of the day 24/07/20
- Reading roundup 22/07/20
- Update 20/07/20 with a very naughty little reveal!
- Update 17/07/20
Tag Archives: grape
I’m so happy today! Despite feeling very ill, if I could jump up and down I would. I ordered another Massaccesi handbag back in February, then the pandemic hit and I waited and waited…. and now it has arrived! Hooray! … Continue reading →