The LibrainFormer professional school librarian, now retired through chronic illness. Trying to keep cheerful by reading, drinking lots of tea, blogging my new life, and my love of bling!
- Update 06/07/20 with a lovely gift from a lovely friend
- Update 03/07/20 – new season Plumes en Fête shawl colours!
- Reading roundup 01/07/20
- Update 29/06/20: It’s here at last – Massaccesi reveal!
- Update 26/06/20
- Reading roundup 24/06/20
- Update 22/06/20 with Hermès’ new season scarves!
- Update 19/06/20
- Reading roundup 17/06/20
- Update 15/06/20 with some purchases
Tag Archives: dark gunmetal
I’m so happy today! Despite feeling very ill, if I could jump up and down I would. I ordered another Massaccesi handbag back in February, then the pandemic hit and I waited and waited…. and now it has arrived! Hooray! … Continue reading →