The LibrainFormer professional school librarian, now retired through chronic illness. Trying to keep cheerful by reading, drinking lots of tea, blogging my new life, and my love of bling!
- Reading roundup 29/03/23
- Monday post 27/03/23: with an unexpected reveal!
- Friday post 24/03/23: with a little scarf and a large shawl!
- Reading roundup 22/03/23
- Monday post 20/03/23: Mothers’ Day treats
- Friday post 17/03/23: what I would have worn!
- Reading roundup 15/03/23
- Monday post 13/03/23: with this and that
- Friday post 10/03/23: with a gorgeous treat!
- Reading roundup 08/03/23
Tag Archives: cinema
Outfit of the day 16/11/17
I went out with Younger Son to the local cinema today to see Death of Stalin. This is the first time in months that I have managed to do this, so I am feeling very pleased. The film was “interesting” … Continue reading
Outfit of the day 26/01/17
This afternoon, I went to the local cinema with Younger Son to see Rogue One – all good fun science fiction with loads of action, the usual daft plot holes and an intriguing CGI version of Peter Cushing. We really … Continue reading
Posted in Clothes, Family, Handbags, Lifestyle, Outfit of the day, Scarves, Wardrobe Tagged bangles, Blue Nile, cinema, Clarks, Cotton Traders, earrings, Etsy, films, Francesco Biasia, green, Halcyon Days, Hotter, joggers, jumpers, Lands' End, lilac, movies, navy, purple, slippers, Tommy Hilfiger, white Leave a comment