The LibrainFormer professional school librarian, now retired through chronic illness. Trying to keep cheerful by reading, drinking lots of tea, blogging my new life, and my love of bling!
- Outfits of the week 04/12/20
- Reading roundup 02/12/20
- Update 30/11/20
- Update 27/11/20 – hassles all round!
- Reading roundup 25/11/20
- Update 23/11/20 with some grammatical humour
- Outfit of the day 20/11/20
- Reading roundup 18/11/20
- Outfit of the day 16/11/20 with Hermès’ Sweet Dreams scarf
- Update 13/11/20 with birthday gifts
Tag Archives: films
I went out with Younger Son to the local cinema today to see Death of Stalin. This is the first time in months that I have managed to do this, so I am feeling very pleased. The film was “interesting” … Continue reading
The lovely weather over the weekend really helped to boost my mood and also seemed to give me some extra strength. I was able to start my plan of trying to follow some of the ideas from the rehab course … Continue reading