The LibrainFormer professional school librarian, now retired through chronic illness. Trying to keep cheerful by reading, drinking lots of tea, blogging my new life, and my love of bling!
- Update 15/08/22
- Update 12/08/22 – not Outfits of the Week!
- Reading roundup 10/08/22
- Update 08/08/22 with gratitude
- Outfits of the week 05/08/22
- Reading roundup 03/08/22
- Update 01/08/22 with some thoughts about the blog
- Update 29/07/22
- Reading roundup 27/07/22
- Scarf of the moment: Sous le Charme d’Orphée
Tag Archives: Tommy Hilfiger
I was a bit low both physically and mentally over the weekend. As I am spending so much time in bed these days, I am beginning to question why I am collecting so many scarves and other accessories, when I … Continue reading
This afternoon, I went to the local cinema with Younger Son to see Rogue One – all good fun science fiction with loads of action, the usual daft plot holes and an intriguing CGI version of Peter Cushing. We really … Continue reading