The LibrainFormer professional school librarian, now retired through chronic illness. Trying to keep cheerful by reading, drinking lots of tea, blogging my new life, and my love of bling!
- Update 16/04/21: second dose tomorrow!
- Reading roundup 14/04/21
- Update 12/04/21 with thoughts about my hair
- Outfits of the week 09/04/21
- Reading roundup 07/04/21
- Update 05/04/21 from an M addict!
- Outfits of the week 02/04/21
- Not a Reading roundup 31/03/21
- Update 29/03/21 with Olympian Gods X 2!!
- Outfits of the week 26/03/21
Tag Archives: Tommy Hilfiger
I was a bit low both physically and mentally over the weekend. As I am spending so much time in bed these days, I am beginning to question why I am collecting so many scarves and other accessories, when I … Continue reading
This afternoon, I went to the local cinema with Younger Son to see Rogue One – all good fun science fiction with loads of action, the usual daft plot holes and an intriguing CGI version of Peter Cushing. We really … Continue reading