The LibrainFormer professional school librarian, now retired through chronic illness. Trying to keep cheerful by reading, drinking lots of tea, blogging my new life, and my love of bling!
- Reading roundup 01/02/23
- Monday post 30/01/23: it’s good to be back!
- Taking a short break 24/01/23
- Scarf of the moment: Robe Légère
- Friday post 20/01/23: with even more scarves!
- Reading roundup 18/01/23
- Monday post 16/01/23: hitting the sales!
- Friday post 13/01/23: with a range of scarves!
- Reading roundup 11/01/23
- Monday post 09/01/23: with a beautiful reveal!
Tag Archives: Francesco Biasia
Having written about and shown my vintage handbags last week, I thought I would turn to my modern (?…is that the opposite of vintage?) bags. Now, I am a very ordinary person with a small budget and so have to … Continue reading