The LibrainFormer professional school librarian, now retired through chronic illness. Trying to keep cheerful by reading, drinking lots of tea, blogging my new life, and my love of bling!
- Friday post 26/05/23: with this week’s health update!
- Friday post 19/05/23: with yet another health update!
- Friday post 12/05/23: health update
- Friday post 28/04/23: another health break
- Reading roundup 26/04/23
- Monday post 24/04/23: with Hermès scarf news!
- Friday post 21/04/23: catching up!
- Reading roundup 19/04/23
- Scarf of the moment: Tulipomanie
- Friday post 14/04/23: with some cheap and cheerful scarves
Tag Archives: Francesco Biasia
Wardrobe planning #20: Modern handbags
Having written about and shown my vintage handbags last week, I thought I would turn to my modern (?…is that the opposite of vintage?) bags. Now, I am a very ordinary person with a small budget and so have to … Continue reading
Posted in Handbags, Wardrobe, Wardrobe planning Tagged bags, Clarks, Francesco Biasia, Isle, Massaccesi, Peony and Moore 2 Comments
Outfit of the day 26/01/17
This afternoon, I went to the local cinema with Younger Son to see Rogue One – all good fun science fiction with loads of action, the usual daft plot holes and an intriguing CGI version of Peter Cushing. We really … Continue reading
Posted in Clothes, Family, Handbags, Lifestyle, Outfit of the day, Scarves, Wardrobe Tagged bangles, Blue Nile, cinema, Clarks, Cotton Traders, earrings, Etsy, films, Francesco Biasia, green, Halcyon Days, Hotter, joggers, jumpers, Lands' End, lilac, movies, navy, purple, slippers, Tommy Hilfiger, white Leave a comment