The LibrainFormer professional school librarian, now retired through chronic illness. Trying to keep cheerful by reading, drinking lots of tea, blogging my new life, and my love of bling!
- Outfits of the week 14/01/22
- Reading roundup 12/01/22
- Update 10/01/22
- Outfits of the week 07/01/22
- Reading roundup 05/01/22
- Happy New Year 2022!
- Reading roundup 22/12/21 and a Merry Christmas!
- Update 20/12/21 with a swift reveal!
- Update 17/12/21 with a peek at the Hermès Spring/Summer 2022 scarves
- Reading roundup 15/12/21
Tag Archives: Hermès Spring/Summer 2021
I do tend to be rather impulsive and jump in to the new season’s scarves very quickly. So, please bear that in mind as you look at this reveal of my latest scarf! 😅😂🤣😂😅 First, we have the superb packaging… … Continue reading
Oh, I am soooooo bad and greedy! Naughty me just couldn’t resist the new season from Hermès after all! Can you remember I said, only a few days ago, that I didn’t like any of the new scarves for the … Continue reading