The LibrainFormer professional school librarian, now retired through chronic illness. Trying to keep cheerful by reading, drinking lots of tea, blogging my new life, and my love of bling!
- Monday post 06/02/23: with a thought-provoking screenshot
- Friday post 03/02/23: with cobalt cashmere
- Reading roundup 01/02/23
- Monday post 30/01/23: it’s good to be back!
- Taking a short break 24/01/23
- Scarf of the moment: Robe Légère
- Friday post 20/01/23: with even more scarves!
- Reading roundup 18/01/23
- Monday post 16/01/23: hitting the sales!
- Friday post 13/01/23: with a range of scarves!
Tag Archives: Hermès Spring/Summer 2021
I do tend to be rather impulsive and jump in to the new season’s scarves very quickly. So, please bear that in mind as you look at this reveal of my latest scarf! 😅😂🤣😂😅 First, we have the superb packaging… … Continue reading
Oh, I am soooooo bad and greedy! Naughty me just couldn’t resist the new season from Hermès after all! Can you remember I said, only a few days ago, that I didn’t like any of the new scarves for the … Continue reading