The LibrainFormer professional school librarian, now retired through chronic illness. Trying to keep cheerful by reading, drinking lots of tea, blogging my new life, and my love of bling!
- Wardrobe Planning #31: Wardrobe colour wheel update #03
- Outfits of the week 17/09/21
- Reading roundup 15/09/21
- Update 13/09/21 with bits and bobs!
- Outfits of the week 10/09/21
- Reading roundup 08/09/21
- Update 06/09/21 with a fresh and pretty reveal
- Update 30/08/21 with a break
- Update 27/08/21
- Reading roundup 25/08/21
Tag Archives: Grand Manège Love Bandana
Younger Son has returned home so I will now get back to the usual pattern of posting on here. We had a lovely time and it was wonderful to see him again after 17 months. I managed to liven myself … Continue reading
I had planned to write a different post today, about my two newest scarves, but I am struggling to think. So, instead, I am showing you two outfits that I wore this week – you can really see how much … Continue reading