The LibrainFormer professional school librarian, now retired through chronic illness. Trying to keep cheerful by reading, drinking lots of tea, blogging my new life, and my love of bling!
- Update 18/06/21
- Reading roundup 16/06/21
- Update 14/06/21: my Massaccesi handbag lineup!
- Update 11/06/21: hunting for pretty nightwear… continued!
- Reading roundup 09/06/21
- Update 07/06/21: hunting for pretty nightwear
- Outfits of the week 04/06/21
- Reading roundup 02/06/21
- Update 31/05/21
- Update 24/05/21 – taking a break
Tag Archives: Grand Manège Love Bandana
Younger Son has returned home so I will now get back to the usual pattern of posting on here. We had a lovely time and it was wonderful to see him again after 17 months. I managed to liven myself … Continue reading
I had planned to write a different post today, about my two newest scarves, but I am struggling to think. So, instead, I am showing you two outfits that I wore this week – you can really see how much … Continue reading