The LibrainFormer professional school librarian, now retired through chronic illness. Trying to keep cheerful by reading, drinking lots of tea, blogging my new life, and my love of bling!
- Reading roundup 07/12/22
- Monday post 05/12/22: under too much stress!
- Friday post 02/12/22 with the lovely, lazy leopardesses
- Reading roundup 30/11/22
- Monday post 28/11/22 with this and that
- Friday post 25/11/22 with a spectrum of scarves
- Reading roundup 24/11/22
- Monday post 21/11/22 with various thoughts
- Friday post 18/11/22 with “unsuitable” scarves!
- Reading roundup 16/11/22
Tag Archives: Le Premier Chant
At last I have been able to get my hair cut! I have made several attempts since last year but have always been too ill to leave the house. Today’s attempt was successful! Here is the evidence below. On the … Continue reading
It is always an exciting time for scarfie fans when a new season’s Hermès scarves and shawls begin to appear online. This new season, Spring/Summer 2022, started to show a couple of months ago. Many of us pore over the … Continue reading
I do hope that you all had a great Christmas and that 2022 will be a wonderful year! We were so happy that Younger Son was able to visit for a few days and that the four of us were … Continue reading