The LibrainFormer professional school librarian, now retired through chronic illness. Trying to keep cheerful by reading, drinking lots of tea, blogging my new life, and my love of bling!
- Monday post 06/02/23: with a thought-provoking screenshot
- Friday post 03/02/23: with cobalt cashmere
- Reading roundup 01/02/23
- Monday post 30/01/23: it’s good to be back!
- Taking a short break 24/01/23
- Scarf of the moment: Robe Légère
- Friday post 20/01/23: with even more scarves!
- Reading roundup 18/01/23
- Monday post 16/01/23: hitting the sales!
- Friday post 13/01/23: with a range of scarves!
Tag Archives: music
I still haven’t managed to leave the house this week! It’s fear, mainly, and other things going on in our family. All I can say is “Thank goodness for my iPad!” Anyway, I came across this video as I was … Continue reading
I cannot write much today – severe health issues again – but I have uploaded this amazing video. A friend posted it on Facebook last night and I watched it this morning. When I was a child I learned to … Continue reading
We had a very relaxing weekend all in all. When I say relaxing, it may not have been for our neighbours. Lovely Husband has his ”music night” every Sunday evening and his favourite music is rock, played very loud. He … Continue reading