The LibrainFormer professional school librarian, now retired through chronic illness. Trying to keep cheerful by reading, drinking lots of tea, blogging my new life, and my love of bling!
- Update 03/10/22
- Update 30/09/22 with gorgeous Massaccesi offer!
- Reading roundup 28/09/22
- Update 26/09/22 with a new hairdo!
- Outfits of the week 23/09/22 with a birthday and a funeral
- Reading roundup 21/09/22
- Mourning 09/09/22 – updated 12/09/22
- Reading roundup 07/09/22
- Update 05/09/22 with a very quick post
- Outfits of the week 02/09/22
Tag Archives: music
I still haven’t managed to leave the house this week! It’s fear, mainly, and other things going on in our family. All I can say is “Thank goodness for my iPad!” Anyway, I came across this video as I was … Continue reading
I cannot write much today – severe health issues again – but I have uploaded this amazing video. A friend posted it on Facebook last night and I watched it this morning. When I was a child I learned to … Continue reading
We had a very relaxing weekend all in all. When I say relaxing, it may not have been for our neighbours. Lovely Husband has his ”music night” every Sunday evening and his favourite music is rock, played very loud. He … Continue reading