The LibrainFormer professional school librarian, now retired through chronic illness. Trying to keep cheerful by reading, drinking lots of tea, blogging my new life, and my love of bling!
- Monday post 06/02/23: with a thought-provoking screenshot
- Friday post 03/02/23: with cobalt cashmere
- Reading roundup 01/02/23
- Monday post 30/01/23: it’s good to be back!
- Taking a short break 24/01/23
- Scarf of the moment: Robe Légère
- Friday post 20/01/23: with even more scarves!
- Reading roundup 18/01/23
- Monday post 16/01/23: hitting the sales!
- Friday post 13/01/23: with a range of scarves!
Tag Archives: weight
I think we broke a record this morning! Lovely Husband drove me to my appointment with my main consultant (who, by the way, is excellent) and we arrived to an almost empty waiting room. We only had to sit for … Continue reading
We had a very relaxing weekend all in all. When I say relaxing, it may not have been for our neighbours. Lovely Husband has his ”music night” every Sunday evening and his favourite music is rock, played very loud. He … Continue reading
Every Friday I am hoping to be able to write out my exercise levels from the week before and perhaps any relevant comments about my diet. I will measure myself every four weeks and wait until my November hospital appointment … Continue reading
This is a new venture for me starting today. Having felt really down for a few days, since my weigh-in last week when I found out that I am now 12.5 stones, I am trying to pick myself up and … Continue reading