The LibrainFormer professional school librarian, now retired through chronic illness. Trying to keep cheerful by reading, drinking lots of tea, blogging my new life, and my love of bling!
- Update 03/10/22
- Update 30/09/22 with gorgeous Massaccesi offer!
- Reading roundup 28/09/22
- Update 26/09/22 with a new hairdo!
- Outfits of the week 23/09/22 with a birthday and a funeral
- Reading roundup 21/09/22
- Mourning 09/09/22 – updated 12/09/22
- Reading roundup 07/09/22
- Update 05/09/22 with a very quick post
- Outfits of the week 02/09/22
Tag Archives: rollnecks
Brr! It is still so cold and wet, so I wrapped myself up warmly today in this thick navy wool jumper and a really old, over 30 years, but well-loved silk scarf. This outfit breaks all of my colour rules … Continue reading
Bad start to the day this morning as I woke up early with a blinding headache. I managed to help Elder Son get ready for work and then was violently sick. I usually have to eat a banana the minute … Continue reading
Today’s outfit is pretty similar to yesterday’s: Navy cotton roll neck – Isle. French navy lamb’s wool cable cardigan – WoolOvers. Navy jogging pants – Cotton Traders (will change into jeans if I go out). Navy leather “sensible” shoes – … Continue reading