The LibrainFormer professional school librarian, now retired through chronic illness. Trying to keep cheerful by reading, drinking lots of tea, blogging my new life, and my love of bling!
- Outfits of the week 14/01/22
- Reading roundup 12/01/22
- Update 10/01/22
- Outfits of the week 07/01/22
- Reading roundup 05/01/22
- Happy New Year 2022!
- Reading roundup 22/12/21 and a Merry Christmas!
- Update 20/12/21 with a swift reveal!
- Update 17/12/21 with a peek at the Hermès Spring/Summer 2022 scarves
- Reading roundup 15/12/21
Tag Archives: headache
As I have had a pretty bad migraine this afternoon, with an aura, I cannot write a proper post today. I will try to write an update tomorrow. Love and best wishes, Anne 💕💗💖💗💕
Everything has been in a right old state for a few days, which is why I have not been posting. I will catch up in this post. On Wednesday, I had to take Lovely Husband to hospital for another set … Continue reading