The LibrainFormer professional school librarian, now retired through chronic illness. Trying to keep cheerful by reading, drinking lots of tea, blogging my new life, and my love of bling!
- Friday post 02/12/22 with the lovely, lazy leopardesses
- Reading roundup 30/11/22
- Monday post 28/11/22 with this and that
- Friday post 25/11/22 with a spectrum of scarves
- Reading roundup 24/11/22
- Monday post 21/11/22 with various thoughts
- Friday post 18/11/22 with “unsuitable” scarves!
- Reading roundup 16/11/22
- Monday post 14/11/22 with presents and H news
- Friday post 11/11/22 with a lovely outfit
Tag Archives: Tea Time
The moment that I first heard of this scarf I knew that I would be buying it! Anyone who knows me will be aware that, apart from gorgeous scarves (and my friends and family, of course), my greatest love is … Continue reading
I intended to write an Outfit post today. It was all planned. A nice top, jeans, my new scarf and a new item. But it was not to be. It seems to be all too frequent these days, feeling very … Continue reading
Well, again it is only one outfit, but I actually managed to get dressed in something nice and go out of the house (which I haven’t done for a long time!). Wednesday was Lovely Husband’s birthday and we had some … Continue reading