The LibrainFormer professional school librarian, now retired through chronic illness. Trying to keep cheerful by reading, drinking lots of tea, blogging my new life, and my love of bling!
- Friday post 26/05/23: with this week’s health update!
- Friday post 19/05/23: with yet another health update!
- Friday post 12/05/23: health update
- Friday post 28/04/23: another health break
- Reading roundup 26/04/23
- Monday post 24/04/23: with Hermès scarf news!
- Friday post 21/04/23: catching up!
- Reading roundup 19/04/23
- Scarf of the moment: Tulipomanie
- Friday post 14/04/23: with some cheap and cheerful scarves
Tag Archives: architecture
Update 28/06/21: with more “fun and games”!
Oh, it’s all such fun living in our house! Loads of things are broken and in need of repair because of regular Autistic meltdowns by our Elder Son. The latest problem is that the sliding doors on his wardrobe are … Continue reading
Posted in Family Tagged architecture, ASD, autism, colours, fashion, meltdowns 4 Comments
Today’s post is short because I am struggling with my health, both physical and mental. Apologies! I occasionally wander onto Twitter but hardly ever post these days. Sometimes I come across something that catches my attention most unexpectedly. This time, … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged architecture, Art Nouveau, houses Leave a comment