The LibrainFormer professional school librarian, now retired through chronic illness. Trying to keep cheerful by reading, drinking lots of tea, blogging my new life, and my love of bling!
- Reading roundup 29/03/23
- Monday post 27/03/23: with an unexpected reveal!
- Friday post 24/03/23: with a little scarf and a large shawl!
- Reading roundup 22/03/23
- Monday post 20/03/23: Mothers’ Day treats
- Friday post 17/03/23: what I would have worn!
- Reading roundup 15/03/23
- Monday post 13/03/23: with this and that
- Friday post 10/03/23: with a gorgeous treat!
- Reading roundup 08/03/23
Tag Archives: meltdowns
Update 28/06/21: with more “fun and games”!
Oh, it’s all such fun living in our house! Loads of things are broken and in need of repair because of regular Autistic meltdowns by our Elder Son. The latest problem is that the sliding doors on his wardrobe are … Continue reading
Posted in Family Tagged architecture, ASD, autism, colours, fashion, meltdowns 4 Comments
Update 22/07/19: I had a meltdown
I try to be honest on this blog, after all it started as a way for me to keep track of my life after retirement. I never expected that anyone else would actually read my ramblings! So, apologies in advance … Continue reading
Posted in Health Tagged chronic cough, depression, illness, meltdowns, mental health Leave a comment