The LibrainFormer professional school librarian, now retired through chronic illness. Trying to keep cheerful by reading, drinking lots of tea, blogging my new life, and my love of bling!
- Friday post 09/06/23: with the weekly health update
- Reading roundup 07/06/23
- Friday post 02/06/23: new health update
- Reading roundup 31/05/23
- Friday post 26/05/23: with this week’s health update!
- Friday post 19/05/23: with yet another health update!
- Friday post 12/05/23: health update
- Friday post 28/04/23: another health break
- Reading roundup 26/04/23
- Monday post 24/04/23: with Hermès scarf news!
Tag Archives: caramel
Outfit of the day 03/02/17
I will admit from the start that I am cheating a little bit. This is the outfit I would have worn today, if we had gone out. For once, I was feeling just about well enough for a pot of … Continue reading
Outfit of the day 18-20/01/17
Everything has been in a right old state for a few days, which is why I have not been posting. I will catch up in this post. On Wednesday, I had to take Lovely Husband to hospital for another set … Continue reading
Posted in Clothes, Family, Health, Outfit of the day, Reading, Scarves, Shopping, Wardrobe Tagged acid reflux, Alice Shirley, aqua, books, boots, bracelets, bronze, brown, caramel, cardigans, Clarks, coral, cough, earrings, Ferragamo, headache, Hermès, hospitals, illness, jeans, Klass, Lands' End, navy, NHS, Peony and Moore, Pure Collection, sales, scarf ties, t-shirts, tan, tops, trousers, Tyger, vests, white 4 Comments